Thank you so much to hannwells for thinking of me when passing this on, it really did make my day. If you want to check her out, you should click this link here > https://hannwells.wordpress.com/ <. Now, without further ado, let’s get into this.
The rules are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions that they set.
3. Nominate others with less than 200 followers.
4. Let them know about the nomination and the questions.
So here are her questions and my answers.
1. What is your least favorite color and why?
Mustard yellow. Or a really vile pea green. My dad had a car in that colour when I was little and I honestly despised it.
2. If you found some sort of magic lamp and a genie gave you one wish, what would you wish for?
I know this is going to sound really cheesy, but I would wish for world peace. It just seems awful to me that innocent people get caught up in terrible things and if I had the chance to stop that, I would.
3. What are your favorite rides at amusement parks (for example roller coasters, ferris wheels, spin-y rides, etc.)?
The biggest, scariest, fastest rides with loop-the-loops and upside-down bits and all that jazz. I’m a little bit of an adrenaline junkie when it comes to rollercoasters.
4. Do you have any pets? What are their names?
Two tabby cats- Lucy and Livvy, two bearded dragons- Tilly (who is actually a guy) and Betty, two fish- officially unnamed, but I like to call them bubble and squeak, and a corn snake named Murphy.
5. Do you believe in extraterrestrial life? Why/why not?
Yes I do. There are billions of stars with billions of planets orbiting them, so, statistically, if we exist, there must be something else out there.
6. Do you collect anything? What?
Lip balms. I honestly have too many.
7. Have you ever broken any bones?
Nope, I’m pretty boring when it comes to injuries.
8. If you were going to dye your hair, what color would you dye it and why?
Purple. I actually plan to dye it once I’m done with highschool. And purple because… Go big or go home?
9. If you could meet any three people, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Emma Watson- She is my absolute idol and the single person who I aspire to be like. John Green- My favourite author and he seems like a genuinely nice guy. Freddie Mercury- I think it would be wonderful to just talk with him. He was so great, and I’d just like to hear what he had to say.
10. How has blogging been for you?
Absolutely wonderful. I made a post about this here > https://allmythoughtsandwords.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/how-i-love-you/ <.
11. What is one thing that’s on your bucket list (that you absolutely want to do in your life)?
Ride in a hot air balloon with someone I love somewhere beautiful. Like Italy. Or New Zealand.
So that’s all of my questions answered, and now it’s time for my nominations. I nominate anybody who fits the criteria and hasn’t already done this. Link me your answers in the comments if you do do this and I will happily check it out.
My questions are:
1. Do you have any phobias?
2. Favourite genre of music/artist?
3. Is there anything you have always wanted to take up as a hobby but never have?
4. What was/ is your favourite lesson in school and why?
5. If you could only save one thing (object wise, not people/pet wise) from a house fire, what would you save?
6. What is the best smell you can think of?
7. What are you worst at? (For example, my answer would be dancing.)
8. Which villan (Disney, Marvel, whatever) is the one you hate the most?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
10. What was the first thing you remember you wanted to be?
11. What quality in yourself do you love the most? (And be kind to yourself, you’re worth it.)
So, yeah. Those are my questions. I hope you liked this post and I look forward to seeing if anybody answers my questions.
Have a great day.